Qenta created the Qenta Operating System (“QOS”) as a platform to build distributed applications that take advantage of powerful blockchain features, notably:
- Smart contracts: agreements that self-execute when specific conditions are met.
- Instant peer to peer transactions: transact with anyone, anywhere, without middlemen.
- Tokenization: take any asset, such as season tickets, gold, or coffee futures, and create digital certificates – tokens – of that asset.
- Identity: anonymous proof of identity is being built into QOS’s fabric; all users will be able to transact knowing their identity cannot be stolen.
- “Trustless” ledger: trust in third parties, such as banks, is not required; the QOS ledger is shared, immutable and secure.
QOS is a permissioned, public, federated blockchain that enables secure, instant, global financial transactions without chargebacks. G-Coin® is a distributed application that runs on QOS.
QOS is developing with a unique focus on group management, whether it’s a multinational company managing treasury, a charity seeking to broaden participation, or a small group of friends playing poker.
Qenta is developing QOS tokenization tools with a focus on emerging market commodity financing and bringing financial services to the unbanked.
QOS’s test and main nets are currently accessible to developers and creators.